Sunday, December 16, 2007

Welcome to my blog about beer and music

And not bikes?? Well, I do love bikes as well, and I will post pictures of fun bike rides I do around California. However, I am not such a gearhead when it comes to bikes, so I just like to ride them and have fun. My intent with this blog is to aggregate information I have learned about audio electronics and home brewing. Primarily because a lot of the things I've learned about these topics has been from other blogs and forums on the net, and I want to leave some 'bread crumbs' for other experimenters in the fine arts of music audio electronics and homebrewing as a thanks to all the other people out there who have taken time to write up very helpful documents on these topic. As I am not an expert in either of these topics, I also hope I can get some input from more experienced individuals.

No comments: